I suggested to Jon that we try to do Meatless Mondays and his response to "What do you want for dinner on Monday?" was "We haven't had pork chops in a while!" Oh well, I tried. I serve this with my Asian Qunioa.
Ingredients
- 1/2 cup orange juice (I used Simple Orange with a hint of Mango)
- 2 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh ginger root
- 2 tablespoons grated orange zest
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 6 pork loin chops, 1/2 inch thick
Directions
- In a shallow container, mix together orange juice, soy sauce, ginger, orange zest, garlic, and salt. Add pork chops, and turn to coat evenly. Cover, and refrigerate for at least 2 hours, or overnight. Turn the pork chops in the marinade occasionally.
- Preheat oven to broil (high), and lightly spray broiler pan.
- Broil pork chops for 8 minutes per side and let sit for 5 minutes. See my Broiling Pork Chops post for detailed notes on how to broil.

No comments:
Post a Comment